SportsBetting offers a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods. And what’s comforting is that all of these options are 100% safe and reliable.
Another good thing about SportsBetting’s banking is that we’re here to help you with any of your questions. Just visit our Help Section or email [email protected], and we’ll walk you through any questions or issues that you may have.
Below you can see our available deposit options along with the minimum and maximum deposits. Note that minimum and max amounts are subject to change without notice. And if you quality for a bonus, be sure to use the valid promo code when depositing.
|Banking Option||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit|
|Mastercard (||$25||$5,000||Join Now|
|Visa via Person to Person (||$25||$700||Join Now|
|Person to Person (||$50||$700||Join Now|
|Money Orders (||$300||$9,000||Join Now|
|Skrill (||$10||No Max||Join Now|
|Book to Book (||$500||No Max||Join Now|
|Cheque (||$1,500||$24,900||Join Now|
You can request withdrawals from SportsBetting at any time. Just visit your account and click “Payouts,” then choose “Request a New Payout” in your “My Account” area. You can also choose the “Payout” button in the same section.
Here are some additional notes about cashouts before we cover the available methods:
1) Allow for up to 24 hours for your withdrawal request to be reviewed. Once our review is complete, processing time will begin.
2) You can get a $50.00 discount once every 30 days on your preferred payout method on Friday. Be sure to specify when you want to get discounting or free withdrawals when requesting your money.
3) SportsBetting processes withdrawal requests Monday through Friday, between 9am EST to 1pm EST. The only exception is holidays.
4) No third-party payouts are accepted.
5) If you generate winnings from a poker freeroll and have no prior deposits, you must make a deposit and roll over the winnings at least once in the sportsbook before a cashout is approved.
6) SportsBetting reserves the right to ask for identification documents before processing cashouts. Payout requests won’t be accepted until the required documentation has been sent and reviewed.
|Withdrawal Option||Minimum Cashout||Maximum Cashout|
|Person to Person (||$50||$500|
|Cheque by Mail (||$500||$2,500|
|Cheque by Courier (||$500||$2,500|
|Cheque EXPRESS (||$500||$2,500|
|ATM Only card (||$100||$2,500|
|Book to Book (||$500||$24,900|